This is horrible!!!!! If I have an idea in the middle of the night I usually think, "I'll remember it until the morning, then I'll write it down. "
I forget it over the course of the night. How frustrating can you get?
Why should you keep a writer's journal?
I'll give you some reasons why.
- When having a writer's block, you can go and dig up an old idea.
- You can use your writer's journal for your short story skeleton.
- You won't ever forget those amazing ideas again!
- You won't have to use pages of your everyday journal on your writing notes.
- Your life as a writer will be ever so much simpler.